M1918, M1918A2 BAR 80% Receiver
The Philadelphia Ordnance 80% machined BAR receiver is precision machined from a block of 4140 steel. This receiver will accept all American model parts - M1918, M1918A2, R75, etc. It will NOT accept European parts such as Polish, Swedish, FN D, etc.
Philadelphia Ordnance BAR receivers feature the following:
- machined from a solid block of 4140 steel
- all external contouring and corner rounds
- threaded for barrel
- threaded for buffer tube
- slotted for gas cylinder tube
- machined for cocking handle
- machined to accept tigger housing, bolt, and magazine
- ejection port
- dovetail for mounting rear sight
- FAS marking on left rear of receiver
- accept original gas tube and trigger housing locking pins
- ATF approved non-firearm order direct.
Add $30 for military blue finish or parkerized finish
Place your order
Currently out of stock. Click here and provide your name, address, phone number and email. We will contact you when it is available.
Military blue or parkerized finish: $30