Swedish K/Carl Gustaf M45 80% Machined Receiver
The Philadelphia Ordnance Swedish K receiver is made from a 1026 DOM steel tube, and two lower housings machined from 1018 steel. It will accept Swedish K/Carl Gustaf M45 and EgyptianPort Said parts.
The Philadelphia Ordnance Swedish K receiver has the following features:
- The upper receiver tube is the correct inside diameter for the bolt and the receiver extension.
- The rear of the receiver tube has the slots to interlock with the end cap.
- The front of the receiver has the hole for the barrel jacket locking ratchet.
- The front housing has the guideway for the magazine machined and has the hole for the "U" clip which holds the removeable magazine housing. All rivet holes are drilled.
- The rear housing is machined for the mag catch assembly, has a slot for the trigger, and has a long slot at the back for the tang of the buttstock. It has all rivet holes and the hole for the "U" clip.
- The lower housings are attached to the tube with steel machine screws and can be removed and reattached and be in the correct position.
- The tube does not have any ports or slots but included are engineering drawings for these features.
- ATF non-firearm can be ordered direct.
Place your order
Currently out of stock. Click here and provide your name, address, phone number and email. We will contact you when our next run is available.