MG-42 80% Receiver
The Philadelphia Ordnance MG-42 receiver exactly duplicates an original receiver while being machined from a solid bar. The receiver is designed to plug into the barrel jacket and welded, the joint being covered by the bolt cam bracket.
The Philadelphia Ordnance MG-42 receiver has the following features:
- Fully machined and contoured from a solid steel bar.
- Receiver attaches to barrel jacket under trunnion/bolt cam bracket so joint is not visible.
- Buttstock/buffer assembly attaches and removes 1/4 turn like original. Recoil shoulders are machined directly into receiver so welding in shoulder inserts is not required.
- Cocking handle fits in track
- Trigger housing attaches like original.
- Ejection port cover fits
- Top cover and feed tray attach like original.
- Barrel change lever functions with original trunnion
- NOTE - mounting bracket for trigger housing is in photos but
is NOT included. Use the bracket from your parts set.
Add $30 for military blue finish
Place your order
Click here and provide your name, address, phone number and email. We will contact you to complete your order.
Military blue finish: $30