Blank Firing Barrel For Semi-Auto Thompson
Finned Pattern Barrel
- Compensator with sight bored for adaptors: $150
Philadelphia Ordnance can supply an ATF approved blank firing 10 1/2" barrel for your semi-auto Thompson. This barrel will make your Thompson look like an original military Thompson — but there is no Short Barreled Rifle (SBR) paperwork or tax required. When this blank firing only barrel is fitted to your gun it is still a firearm, but it is not considered to be an SBR.
- The Phila Ord barrel is precision machined from 12L14 steel and has front muzzle blast – not sideblast.
- Blank adaptors can be removed and the bores checked and cleaned thru to the chamber.
- To fit the Phila Ord barrel you remove the old barrel and screw on the Phila Ord barrel as you would any normal barrel change.
- Suppled with adaptors, instructions, and copy of ATF letter stating that the barrel is legal (non-SBR) when fitted to your rifle.
- M1 Smooth pattern barrel: $345
MINT G.I. front sight: $35
- M1928A1 Finned pattern barrel: $395
Compensator with sight bored for adaptors: $150
Place your order
Click here and provide your name, address, phone number and email. We will contact you to complete your order.
Smooth Pattern Barrel
- MINT G.I. front sight: $35